Monday, May 11, 2015

'Attitude of Gratitude' observation for Monday afternoon

I am grateful for the gift of family. It was great to see our daughters and my parents over the weekend at my favorite sister's beach house in Rhode Island. It was a lovely Mother's Day celebration -- great barbecue, great conversation, and great NON-winter weather at the shore. (I wonder how long I'll dwell on how brutal this past winter was? I usually forget all about it by April 1st, but now it's already mid-May and I can't stop thinking about the blizzards and the minus-15 temperatures we endured a few months ago. If I still squawk about it on the 4th of July, I'll need to get some counseling.)

Anyway, back to family. Yes indeed, it's wonderful to have such loving family members. And I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment