Friday, April 1, 2016

Happy Atheists Day!

Today is April 1st, also known as April Fool's Day. So according to Scripture, it really means today is National Atheists Day.
I can remember back when I was an atheist, convinced there was no God. I truly believed everything in the Universe was a meaningless accident. Putting all my faith in "nothingness" was a rather sad existence. But then I lost my faith in nothing, and realized there is in fact a Divine Creator. Wow, did that change everything!
 I don't want to be too snarky and call atheists "fools." But if you don't see the hand of God in the intricacy and beauty of the world, then you're just not looking very hard. My prayer is that all atheists come to understand that God is real, and that He created them in His image, and He loves them very much.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I thought April 1st was international religious bigot day

    ReplyDelete